KalmusOptical 217 E.86th St.New York N.Y.10028
212 737 7874
Kalmus Optical was opened in 1949 by Leon Kalmus, who's granddaughter is still a patient of ours. The original store was at 254 E. 86 St.
Store was re-located at 229 E. 86 St. and was at that location until April 1977
In April 1977 we moved to our present location at 217 E. 86 St.